Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College & Hospital Various Post
In continuation to the earlier advertisement and in partial modification, Online applications are invited for the following posts as shown below under the establishment of the Principal-cum- Chief Superintendent, Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College & Hospital, Barpeta which will be available at the official web site of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam
can i buy Pregabalin in mexico Last Date: 23.03.2018 till midnight
follow Details of Posts:
- Attendant (Dissection hall) : UR-3, OBC/MOBC-1
- Attendant (Central Workshop) : UR-3, OBC/MOBC-1
- Attendant (Central Photography & AV Unit) : UR-1
- Grade IV / Class IV worker : UR-12, OBC/MOBC-6, SC-2, STP-2, STH-1
- Grade-IV (OT Boy) : UR-3, OBC/MOBC-1
- Laboratory Attendant : UR-7, OBC/MOBC-4, SC-1, STP-1, STH-1
- Peon : UR-11, OBC/MOBC-6, SC-2, STP-2, STH-1
- Stretcher Bearer : UR-3, OBC/MOBC-2, STP-1
- Ward Boy/ Ward Girl : UR-4, OBC/MOBC-2, SC-1, STP-1
http://fiveonenine.ca/2011/03/the-other-side-poppy-2/ Minimum qualification: Class-VIII passed
Scale of Pay: 12000-37500 + GP-3900
Reservation: Reservation of posts for woman candidate and physically handicapped candidates will be as per prevailing Govt. rules.
Age: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 43 years as on 01.01.2018.The upper age limit in relaxable by 5 years for SC, STP, STH Candidates only.
Fees: The application fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred fifty) only for General Category Candidates and Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred fifty ) only for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P)& ST(H) category candidates will have to be paid through Treasury Challan to the Head of Account “0210-M&PH-03-MET&R-105- Allopathy” and the scanned copy of the challan to be uploaded while submitting the online application form. No fee is required for BPL candidate and they are required to upload their BPL certificate from the competent authority for such exemption of fee along with the application.
How to apply:
1. Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online Application Forms available at the official web site of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam http://www.dme.assam.gov.in
2. The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted:
(a) 2 (two) Copies of recent passport size colour photograph duly self attested.
(b) HSLC admit card or birth certificate for age proof.
(c) All marks sheets and pass certificate
(d) Caste certificate (where applicable)
(e) Proof of Permanent resident of Assam.
(f) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate. Certificate of training experience Extra Curricular etc.
Application starts: 12.03.2018
Last Date: 23.03.2018 till midnight
Official Ad: Click here